If you want to improve school education, apply to Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- Contributing to education requires a good foundation and long term commitment
Improving school education requires a lifelong commitment. Our Fellowship can be your first step towards such a life and will help you build a solid base.
- Our Fellowship programme helps you understand school education and get ready to bring about change
Our prospective Fellows are dissatisfied with the current state of the public school education system and are looking for opportunities to improve things on the ground. The Fellowship is designed to provide deep immersion into teaching-learning, the school education system and its core issues. This systematic immersion will help you initiate change in the education system and live your dreams.
A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 (inclusive of all benefits) would be paid to each Fellow during the 2 year program. Statutory deductions will apply.
We welcome young and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds. Individuals are eligible to apply if they have:
- A minimum of 3 to 10 years of work experience
- A regular post-graduate degree or a professional degree (B.Tech/MBA/or Equivalent) in any discipline
- Proficiency in local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu)
We recommend interested applicants to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
The applications for the Fellowship Programme 2018 are now open. Only online applications will be accepted.
Last Date of Application is 29th October, 2017.
Important Dates and Information
- Last date of application 29th October,2017
- All applications will be screened. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online test
- Applicants who qualify the written test will be invited for personal interviews to be held at multiple locations from December 11 to 15, 2017. Interview locations will be communicated at a later point of time
- Along with your CV, please upload your “Statement of purpose” (Word / PDF), with responses to:
- Why do you want to be a part of the Fellowship programme and
- How do you think you can contribute and impact the school education system (Word Limit- Max 600 words and Min 300 words)